Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
Servings: 12 cupcakes (serving size: 1 cupcake)
- 1 10 3/4-oz. frozen pound cake
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 pints coffee ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits, such as Heath Bar Bits O’Brickle
- Arrange 12 paper liners in a 12-cup muffin tin. Cut pound cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Use a 2-inch biscuit cutter to cut 12 circles from slices, reserving scraps for another use. Place circles in bottoms of cupcake liners.
- Combine heavy cream and confectioners’ sugar in a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until cream holds stiff peaks.
- Scoop ice cream into a large bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup Heath Bar Bits; add remaining Bits to bowl with ice cream. Combine by mashing ice cream and candy with back of a large spoon. (If ice cream gets too soft, place bowl in freezer for 10 minutes before continuing.)
- Top each pound-cake circle with a scoop of ice cream and cover with whipped cream. Sprinkle with remaining Heath Bar Bits. Lightly drape cupcakes with plastic wrap and place in freezer until firm, at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
(Visited 29 times, 1 visits today)