- 400 mls. (14 fl. oz.) tin of coconut milk
- 1/3 c. packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 c. condensed milk
- pinch of fine salt
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the butter, together in a heavy saucepan. Cook on low heat, stirring frequently for about 15-20 minutes, until thickened.
- It is ready when it coats the back of a spoon or spatula and a line drawn on it would stay.
- Add the butter and blend well. Transfer to a wide mouth jar and leave to cool. Store in the refrigerator.
Source: Adora’s Box
Via: Coconut Jam Recipe
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)