- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1 14-ounce can coconut milk
- ½ cup chutney (of your choice) or apricot preserves
- ⅓ cup yellow or green curry paste
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place your wings in a large, sealable bag or container. Mix together the coconut milk, chutney or preserves, curry paste, and salt. Pour the marinade over the wings and let them sit in the fridge for at least three hours, but preferably overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Place your wings on a greased cooling rack fitted inside a baking sheet (you can also just place the wings directly on a lightly greased baking sheet, but cooking them on top of the cooling rack helps make them extra crispy). Bake the wings for 15 minutes on one side, flip, bake for another 15 minutes on the other side, then flip them one last time, turn the oven up to broil, and bake for another 5 minutes or so, until slightly charred and crisp. Serve hot.
Source:The Crepes Of Wrath
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)