- 1 lb. Manila clams
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon black beans
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in
- 1 teaspoon water
- Wash the clams thoroughly and drain.
- On medium heat, saute the garlic unitl golden brown. Stir in the onions. Add the clams, soy sauce and about 3 tablespoons water. Stir and cover the pan for about 3 minutes to cook the clams.
- Add the black beans and continue to stir until well incorporated. Season with pepper.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and stir well until the sauce thickens.
Source: The Red Gingham
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)