- 1 kilo Chicken Breast
- 1 small can Dole Pineapple Chunks
- 1 small can evaporated milk
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 2 medium potatoes quartered
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 medium onion
- salt to taste
- seasoning mix
- In a pan, heat the oil, saute garlic and onions then add potatoes. Mix the chicken and cook for about 3 mnutes.
- Add the pineapple chunks then pour the evaporated milk. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Stir then season with salt and seasoning mix.
- Serve hot and Enjoy
Source: Vi And Everyday
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)