- 2 to 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 200 grams Pork kasim, cubed
- 200 grams chicken liver, cubed (optional)
- 1 dozen Quail eggs, boiled and shelled
- 2 cups of water
- 1 medium Carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium Chayote, sliced diagonally
- 12 pieces Young corn, sliced diagonally
- 1 Cauliflower, cut the florets only
- 1 Brocolli, cut the florets only
- 1 medium Pechay Baguio, sliced
- 2 stalks of Celery, sliced diagonally
- 100 grams Snow peas
- 100 grams Green or Red Bell pepper, cubed
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved on 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork and saute for 1 minute or until the redness of pork is gone.
- Add the chicken liver and quail eggs. Let it cook for a minute or two.
- Pour in the water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the oyster and soy sauce, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- To thicken the sauce, pour the cornstarch mixture in the wok. Add the salt and pepper then mix well.
- Put-in all the veggies then remove from heat.
- You can now add the sesame oil and serve immediately.
Source: Tayantangan Ni Abia
Via: Chopsuey Recipe
(Visited 33 times, 1 visits today)