- 1 chocolate cake mix
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
For the filling
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Reese spread
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
For the chocolate topping
- ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper or foil for easier lifting. Coat lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine the cake mix, melted butter and egg. Stir until combined then press down evenly into the dish. Sprinkle the chopped peanut butter cups over top.
- Whip the cream cheese, reese spread, peanut butter and butter until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix until combined. Slowly add the powdered sugar until incorporated then pour over the cake mix.
- Bake 45 minutes then let cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butter then drizzle over the entire cake.
- I let the cake cool in the fridge for a few hours before drizzling the chocolate on. Then placed it back another two hours before serving.
Source: Friday Is Cake Night
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)