- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. milk
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix with a spatula to combine.
- Place small balls of the batter onto a silicone baking mat.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
Source: Engineer Mommy
(Visited 24 times, 1 visits today)