- Dark Chocolate Chips – 1.5 cup
- Sugar – 2 tblspn
- Water – 4 tblspn
- Instant Coffee Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Whipping Cream – 1 cup
- Take water, sugar and coffee powder in a sauce pan, heat till the sugar is melted and the water comes to a boil.
- Add in chocolate chips and heat it on a very low flame till the chocolate is completely melted.
- Now pour this mix into a bowl and cool it completely.
- Take cream in a bowl and use a electric beater to whip this till it gets thick and forms soft peaks.
- Now fold this cream into the chocolate very gently.
- Once everything is mixed up well.
- Spoon this into serving glasses and chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve cold.
Source: Yummy Tummy
(Visited 67 times, 1 visits today)