Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups soup, 3/4 teaspoon cilantro, 2 tablespoons chips, and 1 lime wedge)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 2 (14-ounce) cans fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crushed lime-flavored tortilla chips (about 1 1/2 ounces)
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat canola oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook for 3 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in adobo sauce, chiles, chicken broth, and corn; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes. Stir in 3 tablespoons cilantro and salt.
- Divide soup evenly among 4 bowls; sprinkle evenly with remaining cilantro and crushed chips. Serve with lime wedges.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)