- 100 gms dry spaghetti
- 4 – 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry chilli flakes (adjust as per taste)
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil
- A handful of parsley, choppped
- Extra virgin olive oil to drizzle
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta in some salted water until cooked, drain and keep aside.
- On a low flame, heat the olive oil (you can also add in some butter) and add the garlic and chilli flakes. Cook for a minute.
- Add the parsley, throw in the pasta, season with some salt and give it a toss.
- Drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil when serving. yum! :)
Source: Mukta’s Food Diaries
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)