- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2–4 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1-14 ounce can coconut milk
- 1-15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1-15 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 small head cauliflower, broken into small florets
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rice or naan for serving
- Heat the coconut oil and curry paste in a large skillet over medium-high heat until the oil is melted, and the curry paste is fragrant.
- Add in the ginger, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Cook until the veggies are tender and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add in the coconut milk, chickpeas, diced tomatoes, and cauliflower. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the cauliflower is tender, and then sauce is thick and bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Serve over top of cooked rice with a side of hot naan for serving.
Source: Back To Her Roots
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)