- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp minced fresh tarragon or basil (or 1/2 tsp dried)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 tortillas
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice and black pepper. In a large bowl, toss together shredded lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, bacon and chicken. Add mayonnaise mixture to the large bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread a heaping spoonful of the mixture over each wrap. Roll-up each wrap, and secure with a toothpick if necessary. Enjoy!
Source:Tastes Better From Scratch
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)