- 2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 medium sized green papaya, peeled, seed removed and cut into wedges
- 1 bundle spinach, wash and trimmed
- 4 heads baby bokchoy, washed and trimmed
- 2 thumb-sized ginger, crushed
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 6 gloves garlic, chopped,
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp pure olive oil, for sauteing
- 5 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, saute garlic, onion and ginger in olive oil until garlic is light brown.
- Add chicken and saute until juice starts to come out.
- Add water and fish sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until chicken is tender, about 15 minutes.
- Add papaya and cook until tender, about 15 minutesAdd salt and pepper to suit your taste. Add spinach and baby bok choy. Cover and let simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve hot with steamed rice!
(Visited 306 times, 1 visits today)