Making Chicken teriyaki using this recipe is very quick and easy. Well, of course we have to devote some time in marinating. However, everything is a breeze once the chicken is marinated.
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 5 pieces boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- Combine all the marinade ingredients. Mix well.
- Combine the basting sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in a re-sealable Ziploc bag and then pour-in the marinade.
- Seal the bag and then place it in the fridge to marinate for 2 hours.
- Grill both sides of the chicken for 7 to 10 minutes while basting using the basting sauce. You may flip the chicken once in a while keep them from being burnt.
- Transfer to a serving plate and then garnish with sesame seeds.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!