- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Chicken Thighs
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 piece lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon red food color
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for chicken and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Put the chicken in the bowl and coat with the mixture.
- Marinade for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and brush with olive oil.
- Grill until both sides are done.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sliced onions, carrots, and cucumber.
- Serve with naan, and Indian flatbread, or with Indian style rice, with yogurt-based cucumber raita on the side.
(Visited 53 times, 1 visits today)