- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped cooked chicken (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 avocado, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 (10-ounce) package mixed salad greens
- Garnishes: avocado slices, whole strawberries
- Whisk together dressing and mayonnaise in a large bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Add chopped chicken and next 5 ingredients to dressing mixture, gently tossing to coat. Serve over mixed salad greens. Garnish, if desired.
(Visited 65 times, 1 visits today)