- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch bruised ginger (just lay it another a knife on it’s flat side and pound, or you can also use a mallet)
- 2 lbs cut up chicken
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 5 cups water
- 8 oz chayote (or green papaya or zucchini)
- 2 cups bok choy
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and brown.
- Add ginger and onion
- Add chicken pieces and cook until browned lightly on all sides
- Add fish sauce and pepper and mix
- Add water. Bring to a boil then lower heat and cover. Simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Add chayote and simmer for another 10 minutes
- Turn off the heat and add spinach leaves.
Source: Cooking For My Family
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)