- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs minced garlic
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1½ cups diced grilled chicken
- 1½ cups cooked sausage crumbles
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced tomato
- ⅓ cup tomato paste
- 3 cups marinara
- 3½ cups water (or chicken stock)
- 2 Tbs dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp onion granules
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 6 lasagna noodles (broken into pieces)
- ¾ cup parmesan
- ½ Tbs parsley
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onions and saute.
- Add in spices, grilled chicken, sausage crumbles, spinach, mushrooms, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, marinara, and water.
- Bring to a boil. Turn down and let simmer 30 minutes.
- Fill a separate pot with water, bring to a boil, break noodles up and boil for 5-6 minutes.
- Add noodles into soup pot, let cook for 2 more minutes
- Serve garnished with parmesan topping.
Source: Eazy Peazy Mealz
(Visited 54 times, 1 visits today)