A shortcut sauce of cream of mushroom soup with Parmesan and milk over chicken. Delicious and so quick to prepare.
Number of servings: 4
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking: 25 mins
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 lb chicken breast (boneless and skinless)
- 3/4 cups unsalted butter
- 3 1/2 cups heavy cream (or table cream)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white wine or sherry
- 1 cup chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Let stay for 10 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Put-in the chicken and pan fry for about 8 to 10 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and let the temperature cool down. Slice and set aside.
- Melt-in butter on the same pan.
- Pour-in wine or sherry. Stir.
- Add heavy cream. Cook in medium heat while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and steamed broccoli. Stir constantly and cook for 6 to 10 minutes.
- Arrange the pasta, Alfredo sauce, and chicken in a serving plate.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!