Chicken Mami or Chicken Noodle Soup is a delicious soup dish fit for rainy or cold days.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pack (8 oz) thin egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 2 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped spring onion
- 1/4 cup toasted garlic
- 6 to 8 cups chicken broth (or combine 6 cups water and 1 ½ piece chicken cube)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 to 6 pieces boiled chicken egg
- Carrot strips for garnish (optional)
- Pour-in chicken broth in a deep cooking pot. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken breasts, onion powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes. Note: add a little water if necessary.
- Turn off heat. Remove the chicken breasts and slice as thin as possible.
- In a wide individual serving bowl, arrange the cooked noodles, chopped Napa cabbage, carrot strips, boiled egg, chicken, spring onions, and toasted garlic. Pour-in the hot broth.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 1,002 times, 1 visits today)