- 1 whole chicken or 1 kg
- 2 eggplants or 500 g, peeled and cut into slices
- 1½ cups vegetable oil or 300 g, for deep frying
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 350 g minced beef
- 3 cups basmati rice or 600 g
- 2 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup pine seeds or 75 g, fried
- Boil chicken in water for 50 minutes or until it becomes tender. Remove skin and bones and flake into thick flakes.
- Deep fry eggplant slices until they become golden in color. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 5 tablespoons of oil in a pot and fry minced meat for 5 minutes or until it becomes brown in color and well cooked.
- Arrange fried eggplant slices on top of cooked meat in the same pot then add a layer of shredded chicken and flakes, finally add the rice on top.
- Put 5½ cups of chicken stock, add to it MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes and salt. Stir on low heat till MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes dissolve.
- Add the prepared stock to the rice and bring to boil. Cover and let it simmer on low heat for 25-30 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- Turn pot upside down on a serving platter and garnish with fried pine nuts.
(Visited 182 times, 1 visits today)