- 1 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1 lb. chicken
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3/4 cup minced carrots
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the chicken in a medium skillet pan over a medium heat for at least 25 minutes, then add a pinch of salt to it. Make sure that the chicken is totally cooked. Next is, drain the water and let it cool for a couple of minutes to be able to shred the chicken meat to its bone.
- 2Then you may now cook the elbow macaroni. Follow instructions at the back of the product’s cover. Usually it will take for about 15 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the elbow macaroni. After that, drain it and let it dry then set aside.
- 3In a large stainless steel bowl, combine the garlic powder, the mayonnaise, 3 scoop of pineapple canned tidbits, salt and ground black pepper. Mix it well to blend the taste of chicken macaroni salad.
- 4Then add the shredded chicken, macaroni raisins, carrots. Mix it well until the ingredients of the dish are well distributed.
- 5You may now add the cheese. Make sure that all the products were not yet expired so that you can enjoy your salad for a long period.
- 6Refrigerate the Chicken Macaroni Salad for an hour and you’re done!. You now have your own dish from my chicken macaroni salad recipe.
Source: Info Advise
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)