- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Powder
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 2 tsp Worcestershire
- Prepare your dredging station by placing the flour in one plate, beating the eggs and water together in a bowl and placing the panko bread crumbs in another plate. Season each with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Take your chicken breasts and in the same method as butterflying the chicken breast, cut the chicken breast horizontally so you end up with 4 chicken breast halves. Season each half with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- With your seasoned chicken breasts, begin to dredge each one by first putting into the flour, then the egg wash and finally coating with the panko bread crumbs. Set aside. At this point, they can be stored in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Preheat the oil to 350 degrees F. While preheating, prepare the sauce by mixing together the ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
- Once your oil is hot enough, slowly drop in the chicken breasts and cook for about 7 minutes each or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Once cooked, cool on a wire rack. Serve with rice and the sauce.
Source: Aj’s Cooking Secrets
Via: Chicken Katsu Recipe
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)