- 1 whole chicken, dressed and deboned except for the legs and wings
- 250 g ground pork
- 1 cup sweet ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/4 cup green peas
- 1 pc white onion, minced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 small can liver spread
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 can sausage
- 4 large eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 100 g butter
- Marinate chicken in lemon juice, soy sauce and pepper.
- In a pan, sauté onion in oil. When onion gets translucent, add ground pork and cook until it changes color.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add green peas and ham slices. Cook until the peas are soft.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the cubed cheese and ham to the meat mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and add to the meat mixture.
- Close the neck portion of the chicken to secure the meat inside.
- Put the mixture inside the chicken tightly.
- Insert two hard-boiled eggs under the wings and legs and sausages inside.
- Close the chicken and tie the legs with string.
- Butter the whole chicken and place it in the oven or turbo broiler in low heat.
- Once cooked, sliced the chicken and serve.
Source: Red Recipes
Via: Chicken Galantina
(Visited 94 times, 1 visits today)