- 10 big shrimps (cooked)
- 1/2 cup baby corn (cut whichever way you like)
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup scallions (cut 1 inch)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms ( cut half)
- 1-2 red sweet peppers (sliced)
- Fried cashew nuts as much as you like
- 5 fried dry peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced string bean
- 1 minced coriander root
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 big tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
Sauce: 2 servings
- 2 Big tbsp. of palm sugar
- 3 tbsp. concentrated tamarind juice
- 3 tbsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- Heat the pan and add palm sugar, fish sauce, tamarind juice, oyster sauce and a little bit of water. Used medium or low heat to let the sauce boiled and get thick. Keep stirring.Make sure you dont burn the sauce.
- Now remove the sauce from the stove, put sauce 5 tbsp . Save the rest for next time use.
- Heat the pan and pour in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, then add garlic and minced coriander root.
- When the garlic smells aromatic, add the vegetable that take more time to be cooked first- baby corn, mushroom.
- Add 5 tbsp of Pad Thai sauce. Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add onion, sweet pepper, string bean, cooked shrimpsand scallion.
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce. Quickly stir for 10-15 seconds.
- Turn off the stove. Don’t forget the cashew nuts!!!! Add them now and mix well!
- Serve with fragrant Jasmine rice
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)