This dish makes use of spaghetti noodles; the two meat ingredients responsible its wonderful taste are pancetta and baked chicken breasts.
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/4 lb. pancetta, chopped
- 1/2 lb. shredded baked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg yolk, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, basil, and parsley. Whisk and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wide cooking pot or casserole.
- Add-in the pancetta. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the garlic and cook until it turns light brown.
- Add-in the shredded baked chicken. Stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Put-in the cooked spaghetti noodles. Toss.
- Adjust the heat to low and add the heavy cream and egg mixture. Toss until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with some grated lemon peel
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)