- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a bowl, prepare the basting sauce by combining olive oil, onion, garlic, thyme, rosemary, sage, marjoram, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Turn chicken breasts in sauce to coat thoroughly. Place skin side up in a shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Roast at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C), basting occasionally with pan drippings, for about 35 to 45 minutes. Remove to warm platter, spoon pan juices over, and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
Source: All Recipes
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)