Serving: 4 (serving size: 1 chicken breast half and 3/4 cup salsa)
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely chopped seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 large)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup prechopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder evenly over chicken; add chicken to pan. Cook for 6 minutes on each side or until done, and remove from heat.
- Combine remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, tossing well.
- Serve with chicken.
(Visited 145 times, 1 visits today)