Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
Servings : 4
- 3/4 kilo chicken fillet, cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 green peppers (siling pangsigang) or baguio beans, cut diagonally
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sauteed shrimp paste(bagoong alamang)
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 3 pieces red chili(siling labuyo)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fish sauce or salt to taste
1. In a bowl with water and salt, soak green peppers for 30 minutes then rinse and drain.
1. In a pan, heat vegetable oil then saute garlic and onion.
2. Add chicken then continue sauteing until colors turn to brown.
3. Add the shrimp paste and ground pepper then stir for another minute.
4. Pour coconut milk then bring to a boil until reduced.
5. Add the green peppers and red chili then season with salt according to taste.
6. Remove from heat then serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!