Preparation Time: 10 min.
Cooking: 20 min.
- 6 ounces boneless
- chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 8 to 10 fresh asparagus spears, cut in 1 to 1 ½ inch length
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a deep pot.
- Sauté the onion
- Add the sliced chicken. Sprinkle about a quarter teaspoon of ground black pepper. Stir, and then cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour-in broth. Let boil.
- Add the chopped asparagus and cook for 10 minutes in medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and additional ground black pepper to taste.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
(Visited 93 times, 1 visits today)