Preparation Time: 12 minutes(plus marinating time)
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings : 3 To 4
- 500 grams chicken fillet, cut into serving pieces
- 1 bunch medium-sized fresh asparagus
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken and marinade then stir together. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Cut asparagus into 2-3 inches then separate the asparagus spears. Set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil then saute garlic and onion.
- Add marinated chicken and stir cook until light brown.
- Add chicken broth then simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Add oyster sauce then season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Add asparagus stalk and simmer for a minute.
- Add asparagus spears and simmer for another minute.
- Remove from heat then transfer to serving plate. Serve immediately.
(Visited 290 times, 1 visits today)