- 1 kg. chicken (cut-up)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 segment garlic (pounded)
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 potatoes (pared and divided into 6)
- 2 red and green pepper (cut into slice)
- 2 tbsps. paprika
- 1 small bay leaf
- 2 tbsps. oil
- Combine chicken pieces with vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and fry potatoes until golden brown.
- Saute onion and tomatoes until tomatoes are mushy.
- Drain chicken pieces, save marinade, paprika, bay leaf, pepper, and water.
- Simmer for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Cover.
- Season according to your taste.
Source: Chef Pinoy Recipe
Via: Chicken Asado Recipe
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)