- 2 lbs chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 pieces dried bay leaves
- 2 large potatoes,
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- Rub the chicken with salt and pepper and let stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan then pour-in the cooking oil and Pan Fry the chicken. Set aside.
- Heat a cooking pot or wok then put-in the butter.
- When the butter is hot enough, add the onions and sauté until the texture becomes soft.
- Add-in the bay leaves and cook for a minute.
- Pour-in the tomato sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add the soy sauce and lemon juice then stir to ensure that the mixture is properly distributed and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the pan-fried chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place the potatoes in and continue to simmer for 7 to 12 minutes.
- Turn off the heat then transfer to a serving plate and serve.
- Share and enjoy!
(Visited 464 times, 1 visits today)