- 4 ounces Chinese lo mien noodles, prepared according to package directions and drained
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 can baby corn,
- 14 ounce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, grated
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 4 tablespoons cashews
- Heat 1 tablespoon cooking oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 5-6 minutes, then transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and lower heat to medium. Add garlic and ginger and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and soy sauce until smooth. Pour into skillet and cook 2-3 minutes, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add the cooked chicken back into skillet, along with noodles and cashews. Stir gently until heated through.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: 12 Tomatoes
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)