- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sauce from chipotle peppers
- 2 limes, juiced
- 3 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 flank steak, fat trimmed
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- Flour tortillas
- Sour Cream
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Place steak in a zip lock bag and chicken in a separate bag. Pour half of the marinade into each bag. Allow to marinate for at least 8 hours.
- Drain the marinade. Grill the steak over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side (or to your desired temperature). Grill the chicken until no longer pink. Transfer the steak and chicken to a cutting board.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet. Add the peppers and onions and cook until they start to get soft, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice the steak and chicken into thin strips.
- Heat the tortillas up according to the package directions. Fill with meat, onions and peppers and top with your favorite garnishes!
Source: The Savvy Kitchen
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)