- 2 pounds Chicken Thigh as well as Legs
- 1 small can Tomato Sauce
- 1 Red or Green Bell Peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup Green Peas
- 2 medium Potatoes, cubed
- 3 pieces Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Cooking Oil
- All-purpose Flour for dredging
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Scour the chicken pieces in flour and pan-fry in low heat. You should not burn. You simply need fry the chicken until golden brown.
- Making use of the same pan, cook fry the garlic, and onions. Apply again the chicken and stir in the tomato sauce and chicken broth. Take along a boil. Turn the heat right down to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Apply the potatoes and bell peppers and cook for another 15 minutes more or till the potatoes are tender.
- Apply the green peas, after that season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with rice.
Source: Filipino Recipes
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)