- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup risotto rice
- 1 cup red grape juice
- 3 cups chicken stock, (substituted with chicken bouillon dissolve in hot water )
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- cooked adobo chicken, torn into strips remove the skin
- 8 tbsp parmesan, grated
- Melt the butter in a large pan, and add the onion and garlic. Cook just right and do not brown so keep your heat at very low just to make it soft and translucent.
- Add the rice and stir until coated with butter.
- Add the grape juice and allow to simmer. Adjust the heat to medium this time.
- Add the chicken stock one ladle at a time until the rice is cooked but still with a little bite.
- Add the peas and chicken strips in the last few minutes of cooking.
- Stir in the parmesan or any cheese of your choice and turn off the heat.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 41 times, 1 visits today)