- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small whole chickens, each cut into 8 pieces
- 20 small onions, peeled, or onion shallots
- ¼ cup pine seeds
- 3 cups mushrooms or 300 g, sliced
- 1½ tablespoons plain flour
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 5 cups water or 1250 ml
- 3 cubes MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- pinch of salt, to taste
- pinch of ground pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot, fry chicken pieces until they become slightly golden brown. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, add onions, pine seeds and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, flour and mix well carefully.
- Add lemon juice, stir rapidly, then add the water, MAGGI® Chicken Bouillon cubes, black pepper and stir carefully until the sauce is homogeneous.
- Return the chicken pieces to the sauce, cover and cook on low heat for 25 minutes or until chicken becomes well cooked.
- Add the parsley, adjust the taste with salt and pepper if needed, stir and remove from heat.
(Visited 133 times, 1 visits today)