Servings: 8 (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
- 3 cherimoyas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 9 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Cut each cherimoya half into 2 wedges. Remove seeds from cherimoya pulp; discard seeds. Place pulp in a blender.
- Add ice, rum, and concentrate to blender. Puree until smooth.
- Divide cherimoya mixture evenly among each of 8 glasses; garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)