- Minced pork, 1 kgs
- Breadcrumbs, 2 cups
- Tomato sauce, 1 cup
- Garlic, 1 bulb, chopped
- Onions, 1 whole, chopped
- Bell peppers, 1 whole (red and green, preferably), chopped
- Carrots, 1 whole, chopped
- Pickle relish, 1 cup
- Raisins, 1 cup
- Cheddar cheese, 2-3 cups, shredded
- Raw eggs, 2-3 pieces
- Hard boiled eggs, 6 pieces
- Hotdogs, 750g, sliced in halves
- Salt, 3-4 tbsp
- Pepper, to taste
- Aluminium foil and steamer
- Chop the garlic, onions, bell peppers and carrots to bits. If you have a food processor, put all these ingredients in and mince away.
- Put the meat, minced ingredients, raw eggs, breadcrumbs, raisins, cheese, tomato sauce, pickle relish, pepper and 3 tbsp of salt.
- Mix the ingredients altogether. Use your strong fists if you have to. I know I did! It’s just too hard to stir with all these components with a ladle.
- When all are mixed up, test the embutido mixture. Fry a spoonful portion into a pan to see if you got the flavors right. Add salt and pepper, or cheese or tomato sauce according to your preference. If so, you are ready for packing!
- Place a sheet of foil onto the table.
- Measure ¾ – 1 cup of mixture. Lay it flat on the foil.
Source:Quick And Easy Recipes
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)