- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup roughly dices Hillsbury Sausage
- 2 cups spinach
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 package croissant rolls
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp oregano
- red pepper flakes to taste
- marinara suce for dipping
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add in the sausage and spinach, cooking until spinach is wilted down. Season with the garlic powder.
- Stir in the mozzarella and let melt.
- Unroll the croissant dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place a heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture at the larger end. Roll according to the instructions on the package.
- Brush the dough with the butter and sprinkle with the parmesan, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden on top.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping
Source: Apple Of My Eye
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)