- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Kielbasa (I used a pork and turkey one), sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Kielbasa and brown for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and add onion and pepper and saute until translucent. Add rice to the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Without disturbing the rice, add the broccoli on top of the rice, recover and cook another 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in Kielbasa and 1 cup of cheese to combine.
- Top with remaining cheese, recover, and let cook 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Source: Flours And Fudge
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)