- cooking oil
- 1 small can Ligo sardines in tomato sauce with chili
- 2 pcs. sayote, cut into strips
- 1 pc. tomato, chopped
- 1 pc. onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- salt, to taste
- In a pan sauté the garlic, onion and tomato.
- Add chayote and mix for 3 minutes.
- Add the fish sauce and water
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the sardines and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Hearty’s Haven
(Visited 415 times, 1 visits today)