- 1 lb chicken tenderloins or chicken breast (boneless)
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package pasta (cooked it al dente)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup peanuts ground
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic sauce to taste
- 1 cup dried shiitake mushroom, soaked in water
- 5-6 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp butter (optional)
- Sauté garlic & onion in olive oil on a heated pan.
- Add chicken and shiitake mushroom till its cooked or tender. Add butter here if you want.
- On a separate pan; stir together soy sauce, peanuts, sugar and water until it thickens like a sauce.
- Then add the sauce to the sautéed chicken and mushroom. Mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sautéed chicken and sauce mixture.
- Garnish with spring onions!
Source:My Style Recipe
(Visited 101 times, 1 visits today)