- 2 cans Century Tuna Solid/Chunks in Vegetable Oil or Water, 180 grams each
- 1 can Century Tuna Flakes in Oil Hot and Spicy, 180 grams (optional for those who want it hot & spicy)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2-3 medium onions, minced (I like it with more onions but you can adjust it)
- 1/3 cup vinegar OR 2 teaspoons tamarind mix
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Chilies, sliced (optional)
- In a pan, saute garlic and half of the onions.
- Add canned tuna. (You may drain the vegetable oil or water if you want but I usually don’t. If you will be also using the Hot and Spicy variant, add it later)
- Mix-in vinegar or tamarind powder and soy sauce and boil/simmer until almost dry – around 10-15 minutes or so. Adjust flavor to suit your taste
- Add around 2 tablespoons of oil and the remaining onions (again I like it with more onions).
- If you will be using the Hot and Spicy variant, use it (tuna and oil) instead of the oil in the above procedure.
- “Stir-fry” for about 2-3 minutes or until you get the desired “crunch”
- Serve (on a sizzling plate) and enjoy!
Source: Ilo Ilo Food Trip
(Visited 154 times, 1 visits today)