Caramelized Butternut Squash is a simple dessert that you can meet this autumn or anytime of the year. It is easy to make and simply delicious. I enjoy this as a dessert. Sometimes, I make this dish to snack on.
There are more ways to cook butternut squash. Click here to check it out.
Try this Simple Caramelized Butternut Squash Recipe. Enjoy!
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and cut into cubes
- 2½ tablespoons melted butter
- 4 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 410F
- Combine squash, brown sugar, salt, and butter in a bowl. Toss to coat the squash with the rest of the ingredients.
- Arrange the coated butternut squash on a baking tray lined with an aluminum sheet. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!