- ½ cup milk
- 1 pkg (5.1 oz.) vanilla or French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 tub (16 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 6 regular size Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 4-5 medium size apples, cored and chopped
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, pudding mix, and Cool Whip until well combined.
- Stir in the candy bars and apples.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When it is time to serve, drizzle the caramel sauce over the salad or over individual servings.
Source: Love Bakes Good Cakes
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)