- 2 lbs. chicken breast, boneless & skinless, cut into strips
- 2 cups Cap’n Crunch cereal, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- Combine the cereals in a large bowl. In another bowl beat egg with the milk and set aside. Stir together the flour, onion and garlic powders and salt & pepper. Set aside
- Dip chicken strips into the flour, coat and shake off excess. Dip into the egg mixture, coating well, then dip into cereal mixture, coating well.
- Heat about one inch of oil in a large, heavy skillet to 350 degrees F. Fry until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of your chicken pieces.
- Drain on a wire rack over paper towels and serve
Source: Forkful Of Comfort
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)