- 1/2 kilo squid, sliced into rings.
- 1 pack Crispy Fry Seasoned Crumbs
- 1/4 cup calamansi juice
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the squid in calamansi juice for about 10 minutes.
- Coat the squid rings in flour.
- Dip in egg.
- Coat with Crispy Fry Seasoned Crumbs.
- Deep fry until the coating become golden brown.
- Place the cooked products in strainer or papar towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve with garlic-mayo dip or spiced vinegar.
Source:Our Family Blogs About
(Visited 52 times, 1 visits today)